Wednesday, November 14, 2007

mmmep07: Tomorrow's lab

Hello!
Tomorrow (thursday) afternoon you have scheduled lab time in "Loftet", where the focus should be the CSS lab available at the course homepage. Like I mentioned before, you can do the lab anywhere, anytime, but if you have trouble or questions you hopefully can get answers tomorrow.

However, pleast note that I will not be able to be there tomorrow (I have to be at home with my son who has got a cold). Instead Matts Bengtzén, one of my excellent student lab assistants, will be there to help you. You also will meet Matts and Anna (the other lab assistant) later during your prepress labs.

I have made a booking system in order to keep track of who is next to get help at the lab. It's available from the course homepage or directly at http://www.hedin.mobi/labblista/

I haven't had time to go through your other assignments yet, but I will do so as soon as possible.

Finally, for those of you who want to work from somewhere else, you will find instructions at http://www.sgr.nada.kth.se/services/afs/afs_hemifran.html.en

I think that was it for now. Good luck with the lab, and I'll see you next week!

/Björn

---
Meddelandet är skickat från aktiviteten DM2553 Medieproduktion.

No comments: