Below follows some information about the assignments handed out last week, as well as some other information:
* I forgot to make a place in PingPong for the "Web 2.0 Assignments" as described at http://www.csc.kth.se/utbildning/kth/kurser/DM2553/mmmep07/lab/interactive_media/
This has now been fixed, so if you go to pingpong (http://bilda.kth.se) and log in to the course activity under Events->DM2553 (which I noted many of you haven't done yet), and click on "Content" to the left, you will find the place you can hand in this assignment, as well as Lab 1 and Lab 2.
* Lab 1 and 2: So far 4 people have handed in links for lab 1. The deadline is on Wednesday, but there is still plenty of time.
* Lecture handouts part 1: I have placed pdf-files suitable for printing for the powerpoints I used at my lecture last week, in PingPong (under Documents->Interactive media).
* Lecture handouts part 2: I have also posted the same presentations at Slideshare in a group I have created for the course. This gives a nice meta-perspective, since Slideshare is an excellent example of a Web 2.0 application. Also note that you can write comments to each slide. I'll try to read comments and answer if possible. The address is http://www.slideshare.net/group/mmmep07
The address is also available in PingPong under Documents->Interactive Media->Links
* Discussion forum: I have added two discussion groups in PingPong (visible under "Discussion"). The first one is for discussing the Web 2.0 assignment, and the second one is for discussing lab 1 and 2. Please ask questions you may have regarding the lab assignments there, and also answer your fellow student's questions. There is a checkbox for each forum for receiving notifications of new posts by email, I recommend you check these.
* Blog: I have now added a blog to which all messages sent out by the teachers during the course will be stored (not attachments though). The address is http://mmmep07.blogspot.com/
* Shared bookmarks: Finally, a reminder to add bookmarks to del.icio.us, using the course tag as described in the Web 2.0 assignment. The bookmarks are available at http://del.icio.us/rss/tag/mmmep07/
I think that was it for now, I will see you next week and then the topic will be data structuring using XML and DTDs.